ICT for development in kenya
We exists to promote ICT for Development among Kenyan Youth in Slums, ASALs, and TVETs.
Why Kujia Exists
Kujia is a post COVID-19 ICT for Development NGO in Kenya started at an American University in Nairobi with a vision is to be the best ICT for Development NGO in Kenya with a mission to promote ICT for development in Kenyan Slums, ASALs and TVETs in a manner which empowers Kenyan Youth -majority young women with specialized ICT skills , Decent ICT Jobs , and technoprenuership.
Kujia’s Vision is to be the best ICT for Development NGO in Kenya.
Kujia’s mission is to promote ICT for development in Kenyan Slums, ASALs, and TVETs in a manner which empowers Kenyan Youth -majority being young women with specialized ICT skills, decent ICT jobs and techno-prenuership.
Kujia Core Values.
Captured as Kujia Slogan – Skill. Service. Trust. We are convinced that Kujia cannot achieve its Purpose without these 3 Key Kujia Core values.
- Skill – Empowering Kenyan Youth with specialized ICT Skills – Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Digital Marketing, Software Development, and Computer repair and maintenance.
- Service – Finding for Kujia Techies (Kujia Members) with specialized skills where they can serve using their specialized ICT skills – as Cloud Engineers, Penetration Testers, Data Analysts, Digital Resellers, Software Developers, and Computer repair and maintenance Technicians.
- Trust – Working with Trusted Beneficiaries , Partners, Fundraisers, Events Organizers, Volunteers, Growth Associates, Project/Program Managers, Directors and Board members.
Kujia's Mission is Achieved Through:
Kujia Guiding Principles
- 60% Rule -Not less than 60% of Kujia beneficiaries are women.
- 70% Rule – Not less than 70% of Kujia Beneficiaries are from ASALs and Slums.
- 90% Rule – Not Less than 90% of Kujia Beneficiaries are Youth.
- 100% Rule – 100% of Kujia interventions are domiciled in Homabay, Narok, Kajiado, Nairobi, Uasin Gishu, Baringo, Turkana, Marsabit, Laikipia, Samburu, Machakos, and Kwale Counties